Tysons | Virginia | United States
Are you looking to marry your passion for technology with your penchant for strategic problem solving? As an Appian Associate Consultant, you’ll build and deploy web-based applications on the Appian platform to support our customers’ business strategies. You’re an expert on our software; from implementing the first business process management application to scaling up the program across the enterprise, you will bring our low-code platform to life.
About the Job:
- Leverage experience in a range of critical process improvement disciplines, including business process management, knowledge management, personalization, business intelligence, and application integration
- Utilize varied skill set and experience to construct, implement, and deploy process-centric business process management solutions based on Appian software
- Analyze a client’s business strategy, their business processes, and develop technical solutions to support their business strategy
- Design prototypes, model business processes, and analyze requirements
- Implement quality assurance plans, load testing and roll-out plans
Appian makes building complex software simple. We’ve built our low-code platform from the ground up with the power to address some of the world’s toughest business problems. It’s exciting and challenging work with exciting and fulfilling rewards. It takes the right person…is that you?
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Economics, or equivalent background
- Superior academic achievement with a GPA of 3.7 or higher
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Solid foundation of, or love for, technology
- Preferred experience with relational databases (Oracle, SQL server, etc.) and cloud technologies
Seventeen years after founding Appian, Matt, Mike, Marc, and Bob got together for some coffee and conversation about the company’s genesis. In this episode, they discuss the company’s philosophy surrounding change, new hires, and being proven wrong.
Have you ever stopped to think about why you are exceptional? Some of our Appian Women shared their stories, and why it is challenging to openly reflect on what makes them uniquely remarkable.
Appian takes a unique approach to onboarding. From offer acceptance, to our engaging orientation program, and department training programs, we are serious about setting you up for success. Here's a sneak peak at what your experience would be like as a new hire at Appian.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.