Reston | Virginia | United States
We are seeking an energetic, highly motivated Business Development Representative Manager to help drive growth within our Organization.
Directly manage a business development team and work closely with outside sales management
Consistently deliver against targets – commitment to the number and to deadlines
Coach/Hands on with the team; very involved in prospecting, account strategy, and messaging.
Hire, train, and retain the right team to match our growth
Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions.
· 3+ years of enterprise software sales experience in Inside Sales or Business Development Management.
· Ability to thrive in a competitive, numbers-driven, performance-based environment within a diverse team of direct Sales staff.
· Skills in leading discussions and meetings
· Proven track record of meeting and exceeding activity metrics and ability to optimize working relationships and determine optimal pipeline development activities.
· Active experience in creative lead generation and prospecting based on target client lists.
· Strong organization skills and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities.
· Driven self-starter with high initiative and confidence.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
People who viewed this job also viewed:
Alert me about jobs like this
What does our sales team love most about Appian? There are so many great perks, we couldn't decide on one!
At Appian, our four founders are deeply invested in the future success of Appian. Seventeen years after founding Appian, Matt, Mike, Marc, and Bob got together for some coffee and conversation about the company’s genesis.
What makes Appian a great place to grow your sales career? Here the answers directly from the team!
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.