Are you looking to marry your passion for technology with your penchant for strategic problem-solving? As an Associate Application Engineer, you’ll build and deploy web-based applications on the Appian platform to support our internal teams.
You’re an expert on our software; from implementing the first business process management application to scaling up the program across the enterprise, you will bring our Digital Transformation Platform to life. The best part is that we use the Appian platform to run our business. It’s a dogfood thing!
About the Job :
- Leverage experience in a range of critical process improvement disciplines, including business process management, knowledge management, personalization, business intelligence, and application integration
- Work directly with internal stakeholders throughout the entire life-cycle of projects to define, design, and implement business process based solutions
- Utilize varied skill set and experience to construct, implement, and deploy process-centric business process management solutions based on Appian software
- Analyze a client’s business strategy, their business processes, and develop technical solutions to support their business strategy
- Design prototypes, model business processes, and analyze requirements
- Implement quality assurance plans, load testing and roll-out plans
- Triage and troubleshoot production issues and provide ongoing support to various business applications.
About You :
- You enjoy working with clients to define business processes and gather functional system requirements. You are not an order taker; you ask why questions and solve the right problems
- You’re educated, with at least a BS in Computer Science or related field/degree
- You have excellent communication skills
- Solid foundation of, or love for, technology
- Preferred experience with relational databases (MySQL or similar) including designing data models and entity relationship diagrams from business use cases
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .