Appian is seeking a Senior Informatica Cloud Administrator to join our fast-growing Business Technology team. Appian's growth trajectory ensures that new employees immediately become core members of our team, working closely with peers and senior managers. This position requires a dedication to excellence.
In this role you will:
- Install and configure Informatica Cloud (and secure agent) and other related products in Development/Production environments.
- Manage user access by defining roles and assigning privileges per compliance requirements based on LDAP authentication
- Provide subject matter expertise on the platform and its tools and maintain Enterprise license compliance and interface with Informatica and Vendor Management to resolve any compliance issues.
- Partner with Information Security and compliance teams to provide evidences related to user access privileges
- Troubleshoot issues related to repository databases, job failures, software bugs and performance bottlenecks working with Informatica support and cross functional teams to find a resolution.
- Plan and build roadmaps for the future of the Informatica data integration platform and influence IT with the latest Informatica products, best practices and improve the overall state of Informatica.
- Identify and address gaps in infrastructure such as storage needs, processing needs, computing needs and work with respective teams to bridge the gaps identified.
- Ensure the integrity, availability, reliability, security, and performance of Informatica platforms, tools, and services.
- Guide developers, testers, and service providers in optimum utilization of Informatica capabilities and best practices.
To be successful on this role, you need
- To have at least 8 years of experience working on medium to large scale data warehouse implementation where Informatica (On-Premise or Cloud) was one of the primary data integration platforms.
- To have at least 6+ years of experience in installing and configuring various Informatica products such as IICS secure agent, Powercenter, IDQ, MDM, Data Catalog etc.
- To have deep knowledge and experience with UNIX shell scripting, API development using Python or JAVA scripting.
- To have had configured connections to business applications, databases and file systems using ODBC, JDBC or through web APIs.
- To have configured the Informatica Cloud platform to build transformation workflows to cloud databases such as AWS Redshift, Snowflake and S3.
- To have experience in developing and automating workflows using different services on IICS (Informatica Integration Cloud Services).
- To have strong communication skills and ability to present and explain the informatica server architecture to Information Security and development teams.
Additional desired experience but not required
- Familiarity with DevOps, CICD & Automation pipelinesPI, REST API)
- Informatica issued certification
- Familiarity with database management and data modeling
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.