Are you passionate about delivering great customer experiences? Are you a people person with excellent organizational and communication skills? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with a diversity of challenges?
Appian’s Solution Engineering team is growing! This role demands someone with comfort in both technical work and customer service. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about learning and thrives at creating and executing business processes that enhance customer experience.
As a Solution Engineering Analyst, you love figuring out “how things work ,” and identifying business processes to build great customer experiences.
- Manage delivery of software and the onboarding experience for new Appian customers and partners.
- Configure application sites for new Appian Cloud customers based on provisioning parameters in their contracts.
- Assist customers and partners with basic inquiries, troubleshooting, and configuration changes.
- Manage incoming support requests directly or route them to appropriate teams.
- Perform maintenance on Appian Cloud sites
- Coordinate with Appian’s management team and customers to schedule maintenance activities on customers’ Appian Cloud instances.
- Manage scheduling operations for customer upgrades and on-call rotations.
- Work an adjusted schedule, possibly until midnight or later, on the last day of each quarter (4x per year) to support delivery of software.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical or analytical field, or professional experience within a similar capacity. Experience working within the Cloud technology domain is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus.
- Fast learner who can work independently and as part of a larger group. Experience working in a Linux environment is a plus
- High level of attention to detail, strong organization skills and technical aptitude.
- Multi-tasker who’s able to effectively juggle and prioritize work across a wide variety of tasks.
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .