Appian helps organisations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximise their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organisations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance.
About The Job
As an Associate Solution Engineer, you’re a technical “Jack/Jill of All Trades” and you love figuring out “ how things work.” You’ll be a resident expert on the inner workings of the Appian platform and gain full-stack experience that will translate into any technical career.
The Appian Solution Engineering team provides technical expertise to our customers around the globe. We touch every layer of the Appian platform; from data analysis to creative problem solving, our Solution Engineers tackle the most challenging technical problems, mitigate all of our customers’ concerns, and love the ability to employ our myriad of prowesses and interests.
We are looking for a hands-on engineer with excellent communication and analytical skills. Ideally, you not only have a strong interest in working with technology and problem solving, but also have a desire to work closely with some of our highest stakes customers and communicate your work across a variety of departments.
Here at Appian, we are revolutionising the way software is built. Be part of a team of problem-solving ninjas who thrive equally on “under the hood” technical action as well as world-class customer support.
- Bachelor's degree in any an Engineering discipline, Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar degree program
- Keen to provide exceptional customer interaction (verbal/written) to our biggest customers
- Excellent at problem solving and a talent for identifying creative solutions
- Desire to work closely with our customers to help lead continual improvement in the availability, performance, functionality and security of our platform
- Interest in data analytics
- Flexibility to provide after business hours support (rotation every 10-15 weeks)
NICE to Have Experience:
- Programming / scripting (e.g. Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, PHP)
- RDBMS platforms (e.g. MySql, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Systems administration (e.g. Linux, Windows)