Appian is seeking a Customer Experience Coordinator for the office of the CEO. This position ensures that CEO meetings with clients, prospects, partners, and media are professional and useful. The role is perfect for someone looking for a fast-paced environment, has a willingness to learn, and is interested in working with sales, customer success, executives, and external stakeholders. The Customer Experience Coordinator plays an integral part in managing meeting schedules, pre-meeting activities, follow up on meeting action items, and building relationships.
- Maintain an organized record of CEO engagements with external parties (mainly focusing on customers, partners, prospects, media, analysts):
- Track all past external touch points with the CEO as outlined above. Update based on actual vs. scheduled external attendees in meetings.
- Maintain schedule of future meetings
- Maintain file system to include briefing documents, notes and follow up actions for each meeting
- Suggest improvements to team organization and task management; implement new ideas where appropriate
- Coordinate prep materials for CEO meetings:
- Create briefing templates to send to Account Team
- Prepare prep materials, including briefing documents, for the CEO to use for external meetings (leverage materials that already exist)
- Ensure quality of these briefing documents
- Support external meetings:
- Attend applicable CEO meetings to document notes and action items
- Write follow up emails for the CEO to send to clients, partners, prospects
- Track progress and ensure follow up actions are completed
- Proactively manage the CEO contact list and reach out to Sales on account strategy and engagement plan
- Provide logistics support with CEO trips around scheduling internal & external meetings, building a detailed schedule for each day of the trip, etc.
- Support team for strategic and tactical projects
- Coordinate mail related to CEO programs
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Extraordinarily detail oriented
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Exemplary problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work well under pressure, take initiative, and be flexible and cooperative
- Great communications skills especially with executives and customers
- Experience in working in events planning is beneficial
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to learn quickly and to anticipate the needs of others
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Driven self-starter with high initiative, confidence, and “hustle” attitude
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Google Docs, Google Meet
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.