Quote Validation Analyst
As part of a high-performance, fast-moving, and collaborative GTM Operations team, your role a Quote Validation Analyst will be to support key quote-to-order sales processes related to software, services and renewals sales.
You’ll ensure our internal customers can transact quickly and efficiently by facilitating all front end booking policy & business rules validations.
- Serve as the point of contact and subject matter expert on quote to order process, documentation requirements and standard pricing questions.
- Validate all aspects of agreement packages for accuracy and compliance with Appian’s business practices and Booking policy. Business practices include, but not limited to, SKU validation based on pre-existing customer agreements. Manual quoting not available in CPQ tool, among others.
- Work closely with new production introduction to establish new or updated business rules for newly introduced products, services or offer constructs.
- Support checks for completeness and accuracy before quote is uploaded by Finance in our system of record.
- Facilitate alignment and communication between Appian’s Sales Teams, and internal stakeholders, including Finance, Legal, Engineering, and Product teams, and potentially external customers/partners to promptly resolve business/issues and foster productive interactions.
- Manage volumes within expected business SLA requirements.
- Support in developing training materials, sales examples and engage in regular training sessions with Sales teams
Qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, sales, or a business-related field. Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in related role (Order management, Pricing, Pre sales support, Sales operations, Finance)
- Experience in enterprise SaaS Quote to Cash process, including both CRM and CPQ systems.
- Detail oriented. Must be organized and able to stay on top of fast-moving information and tasks.
- Process focused by nature. You like order and having things documented for easy reference.
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.