Appian is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to ensure that our candidates have the best experience interviewing. This position is perfect for someone who is looking for a fast-paced environment, has a willingness to learn, and is interested in Talent Acquisition. The Recruiting Coordinator plays an integral part in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. S/he will provide candidates with their first impression of what it is like to work for Appian and revels in the responsibility of helping to build a great organization of passionate and talented individuals.
If you are interested in this role, keep reading!
What you would be doing:
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens while working directly with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers
- Facilitating in-person interviews and setting up candidate presentations
- Providing timely follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed by the team
- Creating trusting relationships with co-workers and hiring managers across departments
- Finding new and creative ways to improve the interview process along with the Recruiting Team as a whole
- 0-1+ years of similar experience relative to, recruiting coordination, HR, and or office experience
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Google Docs, GoogleMeet
- Extraordinarily detail oriented
- Able to work well under pressure, take initiative, and be flexible and cooperative
- Great communications skills
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.