The Appian Employer Brand team is passionate not only about all things brand, but ensuring we have a cohesive message that spans from a candidate's first interaction with Appian to various touch points across their employment journey. We are responsible for the development and management of our Employee Value Proposition (EVP), the marketing of our employment brand to external job seekers and internal employees, along with equipping employees with resources and tools they need to be successful brand champions. We are storytellers who love to create, and have a blast while doing it.
As a Recruitment Marketing Associate, you will play an integral role within the Employer Brand team by ensuring our Employee Value Proposition and Employer Brand are effectively reaching job seekers across the world. More specifically, you will partner closely with our Talent Acquisition team to help support hiring efforts to drive top of funnel applicants. You will join a team filled with other passionate Recruitment Marketers and Content Producers, and gain hands-on experience developing strategic and innovative hiring campaigns that consist of email marketing, organic social media , content marketing , paid advertising, and more.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- To research new recruitment advertising opportunities in difficult talent markets to develop innovative campaigns and strategies
- To stay up to date with talent trends both globally and in the local talent markets for which you support
- Experience with successful project management, as you will have varying campaigns running at any given time
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- To be able to effectively articulate data that supports the recruitment marketing driven activities to a variety of internal stakeholders
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- Training: Upon joining the team, you will be presented with a 60-day plan that will outline internal stakeholders you will partner closely with, along with training on the various tools we use to work effectively as a team to ensure your success in this new role.
- Recruitment Marketing Toolkit: You will be provided with a variety of tools such as a Recruitment Marketing CRM for email marketing, resources to assist with talent market research, and a Project Management tool that we have integrated between Employer Brand, Marketing, and several other stakeholders to ensure there is an open line of communication due to the cross-collaborative nature of our work.
- Experience: Our Recruitment Marketers receive wide exposure across the business, both in their job duties and through cross-departmental initiatives. You will enhance your email campaign, creative, and paid advertising skills, and have the opportunity to create a substantial impact as our Recruitment Marketing Strategy evolves.
- 1-3 Years of Recruiting, Marketing or Recruitment Marketing Experience
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Human Resources or similar is desired
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.