We’re looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. Appian is in hyper growth mode and looking for a sharp, gritty Recruiter to scale our business by recruiting top talent to support our Marketing/Corporate departments. Appian Recruiters all have a little something in common, we are: self motivated and driven to be successful, strategic in approaching each role uniquely, invested in partnering with hiring teams and leadership, and always keeping big picture growth goals in mind. We are obsessed with scaling our brand the right way, meaning: getting the right people, in the right seats, and allowing them to thrive and enjoy a long, happy career with us.
- 2 - 5+ years proven success as a general Recruiter; marketing or corporate recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to influence and execute with senior management
- Ability to strategize and prioritize reqs and needs of departments
- Self aware and thoughtful in every situation, internally & externally
- Use market knowledge and data to drive a hiring process
- Innate sense of urgency and tenacity, comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Holds self and others accountable for delivering results
At Appian you will:
- Own candidate lifecycle from start to finish, including: sourcing, interviewing, negotiating, and closing
- Effectively source candidates on a variety of recruiting platforms
- Contribute to building positive brand recognition in the local and domestic community
- Partner with hiring leaders across departments as a strategic advisor
- Continually help improve, evolve and scale our interview best practices
- Understand Appian’s business strategy and competitive positioning
A Glimpse Into Our Culture:
- We celebrate our success. Recognition is a huge part of showing we appreciate you
- We work hard. We bring people onboard that are self motivated, driven, and inspired in our mission to scale our people
- We want you to invest in passion projects. From being involved in DEI efforts, to one of our affinity groups, coffee chats, presentation skills workshop classes - you name it. If you want to expand your reach outside of the People team, we encourage you to do so
- We want you to grow your career with us and we'll help you to get there
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.