As a Technical Recruiter (we’ll call you a Talent Acquisition Partner) on the Engineering Pod, you have a direct impact in shaping the future of Appian. This is an opportunity for a creative thinker who thrives in results driven environments.
In this role, you will:
- Recruit world class talent at all levels in Engineering, Product Development, and Cloud
- Source and contact passive candidates for hard to fill positions
- Screen candidates, articulate position requirements, and provide timely, detailed interview notes in our ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Utilize creative marketing, sourcing strategies, and techniques to promote Appian as an employer of choice
- Build effective partnerships with Engineering business stakeholders.
- Develop and nurture a pipeline of exceptionally qualified candidates and maintain their level of interest to meet current and future demand
- 2+ years of experience in a full life cycle recruiting role
- Experience recruiting for a software product company, specializing in Software Engineering, Product Management, or Interactive/UX
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, and high growth environment
- Proven ability to build and implement successful, creative approaches to talent acquisition
- Proven success sourcing and hiring high level positions with niche skills sets
- 4-year degree required
- Programming experience is a plus!
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.