Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance.
What Appian can offer you:
Top-Ranked Product: Appian is the only recognized global leader across multiple enterprise technology markets, including low-code application development, digital process automation (DPA), intelligent business process management systems (iBPMS), and dynamic case management (DCM). Appian is also a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Applications for the second year in a row.
As an Appian Quality Engineer, you’ll use technology to solve real-world problems in a high-energy software environment. You will get to use all the modern technologies and development methodologies to be part of an agile team that is 100% dedicated to working together to build great software.
What you’ll be doing...
- Attend Appian Academy and receive intensive hands-on training with our product
- Be a member of an Appian Engineering scrum team dedicated to a product feature area.
- Work day-to-day with Software Engineers to ensure they are building bug-free code
- Test and troubleshoot new features from a multitude of dimensions: functional, security, performance, systems integration, GUI, database, and regression.
- Build, maintain and improve manual and automated test artifacts for rapid and efficient reuse
- Test features across web, Android, and iOS platforms.
- Perform analysis, research, and troubleshooting of software defects and aid in the documentation of defects and anomalies.
- Participate in critical release activities for all platforms.
- Help ensure the product is built correctly the first time, every time.
Who you are…
- B.S. degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math, or otherwise demonstrated aptitude for technology.
- Interest and aptitude in writing code.
- Independent thinker.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to balance multiple simultaneous efforts and deliver results.
- Desire to be an integral part of a part of a team delivering great software.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.