Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, data, and AI in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance.
What Appian can offer you:
Top-Ranked Product: Appian is the only recognized global leader across multiple enterprise technology markets, including low-code application development, digital process automation (DPA), intelligent business process management systems (iBPMS), and dynamic case management (DCM). Appian is also a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Applications for the second year in a row.
Award Winning Internship Program: Named a 2020 WayUp best internship program, Appian offers an outstanding opportunity to learn how a world-class software is built, and it is one of the most fun and engaging experiences you’ll ever have. We’re looking for brilliant software engineering interns who not only love to code, but also are passionate about solving some of the most difficult technical challenges the industry faces today.
Applicants considered for Summer 2022
What you’ll do...
- Depending on your background and interests, work on Machine Learning/Deep Learning tools and frameworks, apply Computer Vision and Natural Language capabilities in feature development, and work with Data Science tools and languages such as Python and R, and cloud technologies
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Architects, UX experts, and fellow Software Engineers and Data scientists
- Be a full member of our team: participate in our daily scrums and be held responsible for delivering your work on time, with high quality.
- Form your own teams, dig into the code together, pair program as needed, collaborate and present your features and proposals to real stakeholders.
- Mix it up at the end of the day; join our social events such as game nights, segway tours of DC, concerts, and much more!
Who you are...
- Undergraduate student pursuing B.S. in Computer Science, Data Science or similar, with 3.7 GPA & above.
- Possess strong analytical, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Are team-oriented. You’re also energetic, results and delivery oriented, and have a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Familiarity with data science tools/frameworks such as python, fastai, keras , sci-kit or others
- Familiarity in object-oriented programming languages, such as Java & C++; experience with iOS &/or Android
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.