Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance.
What Appian can offer you:
Top-Ranked Product: Appian is the only recognized global leader across multiple enterprise technology markets, including low-code application development, digital process automation (DPA), intelligent business process management systems (iBPMS), and dynamic case management (DCM). Appian is also a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Applications for the second year in a row.
Award Winning Internship Program: Named a 2020 WayUp best internship program, Appian offers an outstanding opportunity to learn how a world-class cloud infrastructure is built, and it is one of the most fun and engaging experiences you’ll ever have. We’re looking for brilliant software engineering interns who not only love to code, but also are passionate about solving some of the most difficult technical challenges the industry faces today.
Applicants considered for Summer 2022
What you’ll be doing...
- Prioritize what we should build by collaborating with stakeholders on product vision and strategy
- Listen to and understand customer requirements to create stellar experiences that meet what customers want
- Define how those features will work and look through close collaboration with engineers in design sessions, UX reviews, and usability testing
- Write detailed specifications for stakeholders to review and provide feedback on
- Ensure successful build out of features and ensure users to be successful by tracking adoption/usage
- Share ideas and receive feedback on new features before a new release
- Mix it up at the end of the day; join our social events such as virtual game nights, intern socials, and much more!
Who you are...
- Undergraduate student pursuing a STEM major, with 3.7 GPA or above.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with a proven ability to prioritize, negotiate, and execute in order to accomplish amazing things.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills; ability to draw clarity out of complex and ever-changing environments.
- Are team-oriented. You’re also energetic, results and delivery oriented, and have a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about building great product features and experiences.
- Bonus points: Prior internship experience in a product management, technical program management or product-oriented technology role.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.