Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance.
What Appian can offer you:
Top-Ranked Product: Appian is the only recognized global leader across multiple enterprise technology markets, including low-code application development, digital process automation (DPA), intelligent business process management systems (iBPMS), and dynamic case management (DCM). Appian is also a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Applications for the second year in a row.
Award Winning Internship Program: Named a 2020 WayUp best internship program, Appian offers an outstanding opportunity to learn how a world-class software is built, and it is one of the most fun and engaging experiences you’ll ever have. We’re looking for brilliant Quality Engineering interns who are passionate about solving some of the most difficult technical challenges the industry faces today. We’re looking for interns who are not only adept at abstract problem solving and who want to get in the trenches with fellow developer interns in one of the most fun, all-in, high-velocity environments you’ll ever experience.
Applicants considered for Summer 2022
What you’ll be doing...
- Work on real projects/features used on the web, Android, and iOS devices that address real customer needs and that SHIP!
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Architects, UX experts, Software Engineers and other Quality Engineers.
- Join an existing agile development team in our Engineering department, with daily scrums and professional levels of accountability for product quality
- Follow the lifecycle of a software feature, from planning and specification to testing and shipping the final pieces. Ensure Appian’s high standards for quality are met throughout the process
- Work on projects with your intern peers to leave Appian better than when you found it
- Mix it up at the end of the day; join our social events such as game nights, segway tours of DC, concerts, and much more!
Who you are...
- Pursuing B.S. in a STEM major, with GPA 3.7 & above
- Technology savvy - You are the go-to for help on how to harness the power of technology
- Possess strong analytical, communication, and abstract problem solving skills.
- Be team-oriented. Able to take a step back and see the bigger picture, and have a strong commitment to robust solutions
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.