Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance.
What Appian can offer you:
Top-Ranked Product: Appian is the only recognized global leader across multiple enterprise technology markets, including low-code application development, digital process automation (DPA), intelligent business process management systems (iBPMS), and dynamic case management (DCM). Appian is also a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Applications for the second year in a row.
Award Winning Internship Program: Named a 2020 WayUp best internship program, Appian offers an outstanding opportunity to learn how a world-class software is built, and it is one of the most fun and engaging experiences you’ll ever have. We’re looking for brilliant UX Design Interns who not only have a great sense for usability but also are passionate about crafting new features that allow our users to do their work more easily and efficiently. Successful UX Design Interns do what it takes to support their team’s mission and thrive on the reality that no two work days are the same.
Applicants considered for Summer 2022
What you’ll do...
- Perform user research to understand the unmet needs of our customers and stakeholders
- Create wireframes to facilitate rapid design iteration based on review and feedback
- Prototype new interfaces using Appian’s low-code UI design system
- Plan and execute usability testing for features and enhancements; analyze results and work with Product Managers to prioritize issues
- Review the user experience of applications built by customers on Appian’s platform and provide recommendations for improvement
Who you are...
- Undergraduate in Bachelors program for Human-Computer Interaction or related field. with 3.7 GPA & above.
- Possess strong analytical, communication, and problem solving skills. You are practical, intuitive, and flexible.
- Are team-oriented. You’re also energetic, results and delivery oriented, and have a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.