Experienced Product Manager – Seville
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
As an experienced Product Manager at Appian you'll be embedded on a small team of technical staff, interact with key business stakeholders, and own and prioritize the product backlog to ensure your team delivers high-quality software with each and every iteration.
Location: Seville, Spain
- Prioritize what we should build and when by collaborating with stakeholders on product vision and strategy
- Share ideas and receive feedback on new features through presentations each quarter before a new release
- Define how those features will work and look through close collaboration with engineers in design sessions, mockups, UX review, and usability testing
- Manage the release and sprint backlog through planning, backlog grooming, working with dev, and review
- Write detailed specification for stakeholders to review and provide feedback on
- Ensure successful build out of features and ensure users to be successful by tracking adoption/usage
- Drive each sprint through development, review, and testing
- See features through documentation, prioritization of bugs and enhancements, and usage analysis
- 4+ years of experience managing enterprise or SaaS software products in an agile software development environment, ideally as a Product Owner for a Scrum team
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related engineering field
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English is required