At Appian, we’re not only about building awesome software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; great people, great software! As a Lead Software Engineer at Appian you will help build the next generation of our core low-code application development platform and help tackle our most challenging technical problems alongside other brilliant engineers. What is Appian? It’s a low-code application platform that lets business people build powerful enterprise web and mobile apps with flexible, visual models instead of clunky custom code.
- You have 6+ years experience building and delivering software applications
- You possess excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- You have deep working knowledge of Elasticsearch and Kibana
- You’re a tinkerer at heart with an innate ability to solve tough programming problems particularly related to search querying and analytics engines
- You hold a BS in Computer Science and/or equivalent years of experience writing code
How You’ll Contribute:
- In a small scrum team you will develop simple yet elegant solutions to complex technical problems
- Mentor other software engineers and perform code reviews
- Play an integral part in the designing, building and scaling our data architecture
- Leverage and evaluate distributed search and analytics engines like elasticsearch to enhance our platform
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .