Global Partner Solutions Specialist - Position description
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate and transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
About the role:
Appian is seeking a Global Partner Solutions Specialist for our rapidly growing business. As a member of the Global Partner Solutions Team, you will successfully collaborate with different Appian departments across various regions as well as our partners around the world to:
- Take Appian-developed solutions to our partners and support them in selling those solutions across their customer base
- Help Appian partners develop their own solutions on Appian that combine partners’ unique domain expertise and IP with the robust and flexible Appian platform and help them position, message, package, price, market, sell, and implement these solutions globally.
This role, reporting to the Senior Director, Global Partner Solutions will have you working with people in different roles and functions at Appian and partners around the world. To advance the above-mentioned goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Presenting/discussing Appian-developed solutions to the Appian partner team and Appian sales team as well as to Appian partners and sometimes to prospects and customers
- Presenting/discussing partner-developed solutions to the Appian partner team and Appian sales team as well as other cross-functional team members
- Coaching partners in different areas of go to market solution development & launch (positioning, messaging, build, packaging, pricing, selling, implementation, support)
- Updating and improving solution-related documentation, reports, records and systems
- Contributing to the go to market solutions program’s continued evolution and improvement through suggestions, documentation, education across Appian and our partners and by other means
Required Skills & Desired Background:
- Good communications, presentation and listening skills
- Able to build rapport and build/grow and maintain relationships with people of very different backgrounds
- High energy, driven, able to self-motivate
- International experience or background preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or commensurate business experience combined with another type of bachelor’s degree
- Experience with partner programs, systems integrators, and other types of partners (VAR, reseller, consulting firms, etc.)
- 3+ years of technology sales or marketing or consulting experience preferred
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Project Management experience
- Able to take initiative
- Able to motivate and influence others
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time (if / when that becomes possible again)
- Intellectually curious / eager to learn
- Organized and structured but also able to think creatively
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.