Our Partner Development Specialist, will be responsible for supporting the recruitment and activation of new Appian partners. This individual will be a key asset to guiding and supporting partners throughout the Partner Recruitment and development lifecycle resulting in a newly created productive partner ecosystem.
- Prospect, recruit and onboard partners to the Appian Partner Program
- Lead the partner on the creation and execution of a partner sales and technical enablement plan.
- Assist partner leaders in the sales and technical organizations with attaining partner program competency in mutually agreed upon partner programs and pathways
- Assist the partner core sales teams targeted customers and prospects and pipeline through demand generation activities and pipeline execution
- Maximize partner revenue generation through pipeline management, planning, sales alignment, and practice development
- Utilize a business planning approach to develop partners, strengthen relationships, and drive partner commitment to Appian
- Execute partner profiling and prospecting strategy by directly connecting with C-Level leaders at targeted partners to position and assess the relevancy of the Appian product set and value proposition to their businesses.
- Construct a joint Partner/Appian monetization plan with partner sales leaders that is unique to the partners core business offerings across Resell, Services, MSP, and ISV/OEM.
- Lead and enable the partner’s marketing team to utilize the Appian partner marketing assets to create and execute a marketing plan to generate leads and build net-new pipeline.
- Coordinate technical enablement plan with partner technical organization leadership to ensure partner progresses build a bench of certified developers
- Regularly team with partner sales representatives to qualify new opportunities, review deal registration submissions, and build opportunity plans for existing opportunities that utilize the Appian Value Selling construct
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.