As part of a high-performance, fast-moving, and collaborative GTM Operations team, your role as Regional Sales Operations Manager aims to strengthen and scale the operational capabilities of the Sales Region.
- Support the Regional Sales VPs with organizational structure, strategy, and talent management on Public Sector accounts.
- Operationalize the Regional plan and design by establishing the customer segmentation model, coverage model, role design & territory design.
- Manage Weekly operational forecast, pipeline management and inspection process.
- Deploy Quota / Target allocation & assignments
- Provide thoughtful, actionable and analytical studies to the Sales Leaders (vs descriptive reporting only)
- Project manage key initiatives relevant to new customer acquisition, sales productivity and the coordination between sales and marketing operations. Lead a weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting cadence for the Region and areas within.
- Driving a monthly pipeline review to ensure adequate quota coverage and pipeline created
- Driving business process, workflow creation & re-engineering and productivity improvement initiatives.
- Working in key sales process applications including but not limited to SFDC, Appian, Xactly, Tableau, and others.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- College Degree and 5-8 years related work experience required in Public Sector, MBA Preferred and can substitute for experience
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees, from Executive level to employee base
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong customer service orientation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Software/SaaS Industry experience is desirable, but not required
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.