Appian’s low-code software platform allows our customers to build and deploy enterprise grade software applications with unprecedented speed and agility. We’re hiring a Manager of Talent Acquisition to ensure we continue to hire talented technical and consulting professionals who share our commitment to delivering solutions for our customers.
As the Manager of Talent Acquisition, you will lead a team of recruiters, sourcers and coordinators in pursuit of hiring goals for our Customer Success and Sales Engineering organizations. You will manage and mentor the team through the sourcing, presentation, selection, negotiation and closing of candidates. You will build and execute creative and collaborative recruiting strategies to deliver a consistent flow of high caliber technical talent. You will quickly become a trusted partner of Senior Management, internal hiring partners and within Talent Acquisition.
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Sales Engineering leadership to develop and prioritize the hiring plan
- Hire and lead a growing team of technical recruiters, sourcers and coordinators
- Lead strategic Recruiting projects and initiatives in conjunction with Senior Managers and Executive Leadership as needed
- Partner with Appian’s Talent Acquisition Marketing function to build a strong and consistent talent supply chain
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition leadership and our employer brand function to establish Appian as a destination of choice for high caliber consultants
- Manage and track recruiting metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to meet goals and business expectations
- Leverage advanced knowledge of the industry to continuously improve the selection, offer, negotiation and onboarding processes involved in full lifecycle recruiting
- Attend industry networking events and webinars for continuing education to bring the newest and most innovative recruiting concepts to Appian
- 5+ years experience of Talent Acquisition experience in a fast paced, full life cycle recruiting environment
- 2+ years experience leading recruiting teams to increasing levels of performance and delivery
- Experience recruiting and building rapport with C-level Executives and Upper Management
- Knowledge of recruiting techniques and employment policies and procedures, including all applicable EEO, AAP and Immigration regulations/processing
- Self-motivated and results driven work style with ability to communicate and influence effectively with client groups and candidates
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.