Coming on board to a team within the Appian Corporate department means you'll be doing work that directly impacts the overall business. We are a people-first organization, all committed to providing a first-class employee experience. Our top priority is ensuring our people and the business are equipped with the tools, resources, and processes needed to thrive. We’re hiring a Talent Acquisition Manager to ensure we continue to hire talented technical and consulting professionals who share our commitment to delivering solutions for our customers.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will lead a team of Recruiters, Sourcers and a Coordinator in pursuit of hiring goals for our Customer Success & Sales Engineering organizations. You will manage and mentor the team through the sourcing, presentation, selection, negotiation, and closing candidates. You will build and execute creative and collaborative recruiting strategies to deliver a consistent flow of high caliber technical talent. And finally, you will be positioned as a leader within Talent Acquisition, and extend your reach and reputation to hiring teams, departments, and the broader People team.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- A passion for hiring, leading, and growing/partnering with a team of technical Recruiters, Sourcers and Coordinators
- A self-motivated and results-driven working style. The ability to manage and track results to meet monthly, quarterly, & annual goals
- To communicate effectively with Customer Success and Sales Engineering leadership to develop and prioritize the hiring plan
- To lead strategic recruiting projects and initiatives in conjunction with People Leadership and Executive Leadership
- Collaboration with our Employer Brand team to establish Appian as a destination of choice for high caliber talent
- Knowledge of the industry to continuously improve the selection, offer, negotiation, and onboarding processes
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- A 50+ person Talent Acquisition team who are experts within the space they're recruiting within. We geek out on all things recruiting and hiring. We are passionate, motivated, and deeply resilient. We are genuinely excited about bringing in the best of the best talent
- The opportunity to own your recruiting pod. Put practices, metrics, and guidance in place that you think will raise your team to the next level. And add in some fun things too! Opportunities for recognition, celebrating success, and connecting with the team
- Appian offers a wide variety of growth and development opportunities, such as: our in-house Appian MBA program for new managers, Appian University (which offered a handful of virtual trainings), and tuition reimbursement for those seeking to further their education.
- 10+ years of Talent Acquisition experience in a fast paced, full lifecycle recruiting environment
- 4+ years experience managing and leading recruiting teams
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.