At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent- encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
Appian is seeking a strategic GTM professional to develop, lead and execute the New Product Introduction Launch program cross functionally within Appian. You will partner with internal product managers, product marketing, sales, enablement, communications, customers success and technical teams to oversee the rollout of new Appian solutions.
Successfully rolling-out a new product / major release requires collaboration between numerous functional organizations and the many inter-dependencies between the various functional organizations. The ideal candidate is a relationship builder, is driven, organized and detail oriented; excels in program / project management; thrives in an ambiguous environment ; is adept at facilitating actions, identifying risks and interdependencies; helping to create accountability and is motivated by continuous learning.
- Define a baseline for all the deliverables that will be tracked as part of the product / release rollout. This should be done as a team effort by working with various functional and cross-functional leaders.
- Identify strategic and tactical gaps in NPI Process and architect new processes, checkpoints, or accountability moments to fill identified gaps.
- Facilitate and drive closure on strategic and cross-functional alignment related topics that might be brought up by stakeholders during the NPI engagement.
- Provide guidance to Product Manager, Engineering, GTM lead and other functional leads to help them prepare for the various gates of the NPI Process.
- Identify, assess and mitigate potential risks, anticipate bottlenecks and work with leadership to ensure timely resolution of issues impacting the successful rollout of the product / release.
- Ensure that all deliverables are completed in a timely manner. Ensure that the functional leader requesting deliverables is satisfied with the quality of the deliverable and that it is effectively communicated.
- Document issues and work with the respective stakeholders in order to help resolve them.
- Develop a closed-loop feedback process with focus on continuous improvement.
- Proactive team-player with a can-do attitude and a deep sense of ownership and accountability.
- 8+ years of experience working in a the Software and Subscription information technology environment
- Experience internally orchestrating product launch / roll outs
- Experience working cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal and Product teams
- Excels at multitasking, demonstrates attention to detail, strong organizational skills and Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to successfully communicate ideas and recommendations to all levels within an organization.
- Proven track record of delivering cross-functional GTM programs on-time and with high quality
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business ; Program Management Professional (PgMP)® preferred
- Lean Six Sigma Certification is not mandatory but will be considered as an added advantage
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.