At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent- encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
Working closely with Appian’s Partner Sales Team and reporting to the Sr. Director of Global Partner Marketing, the Partner Marketing Senior Manager, North America GSIs will be an experienced marketer responsible for working with our Global Alliance Partners in North America to help develop and deliver joint demand generation activities that enable partners to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers, and deliver revenue growth. The preferred candidate will develop, plan, and execute marketing lead-generation programs to build awareness, create demand, and drive revenue with our Global Alliance Partners in North America. The role will work collaboratively with the North America Global Alliance Partner Sales Team and functional marketing teams to drive campaigns to expand the Appian brand to and with Appian Partners. A proven track record of building campaign marketing strategies to yield pipeline and experience working alongside a fast-moving global partnerships team is key.
- Develop and drive a marketing strategy focused on driving pipeline and supporting the North America Global Alliance Partner Sales team, their partners, and the growth of our partner program and ecosystem
- Collaborate with and provide strategic and tactical marketing direction to partners to jointly build integrated marketing plans
- Effective communication and content creation for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Lead and inspire a team of Partner Marketing Managers by setting the direction and priorities to achieve set objectives and goals. Responsibilities include resource management, mentorship, and performance management
- Track and report on key performance metrics and analyze the results of launched initiatives and pipeline measurement
- Coordinate effectively with cross-functional teams, including Partner Sales, Partner Programs, Product/Campaigns/Industry/Solutions Marketing, Creative Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Marketing Operations
- Advocate effectively for partners and their needs throughout Appian
- 8+ years of experience in a Campaign Management and/or Partner/Alliances Role at a Global Systems Integrator or enterprise software organization
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA/graduate degree preferred
- An entrepreneurial spirit and proven ability to define processes and build programs
- Strong leadership characteristics and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies
- Proven success crafting and executing strategic, results-driven marketing programs and pipeline generation and growth, preferably with GSIs
- Demonstrated proficiency utilizing Salesforce.com to analyze campaign data and track/measure marketing initiatives
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and comfortable managing ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities
- Strategic thinker with the ability to clearly articulate and implement a focused plan
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills. Content creation experience preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will be decisive, action-oriented, and be able to motivate, inspire, and lead cross teams to leverage resources effectively
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a collaborative, results-oriented environment for a high-growth organization
- Ability to travel approximately 20%
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.