The best salespeople achieve the most when they are selling outstanding products, solutions, and services backed by an extraordinary company. That’s what you get when you sell for Appian. We are passionate about driving digital transformation by bringing Appian solutions that provide speed, agility, and efficiency needed to compete and grow. Join our team, where you can not only grow your career, but share the success of an industry pioneer.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Make initial contact with potential clients and educating them on the impact Appian can have on their organisation
- Proactively schedule sales meetings through cold calling and marketing initiatives
- Qualify inbound interest from marketing initiatives
- Drive sales pipelines, new logos, and growth through high outbound activity
- Execute lead generation initiatives to increase attendance at upcoming field marketing events and trade shows
- Partner with Account Executives and/or Partner Managers to create customised account plans and strategies to support sales cycles
- Update and manage activity in SalesForce
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include :
- Top-Ranked Product: Appian’s single product leads in multiple analyst reports, a strong leader in Business Process Management (BPM), Case Management, and definer of the low-code market
- Professional Growth: Hands-on training, mentoring, and continuous product education for our software
- Dynamic Environment: Uncapped earning potential working alongside a collaborative, close-knit team ready to support and challenge you to be your best
- Career Development: A number of successful BDRs have moved on to become top-performing Account Executives
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field & relevant work or internship experience in sales or account management (1-3 years)
- Track record of success, meeting and exceeding activity metrics, and experienced partnering with internal teams and external clients in a sales environment
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
- Driven self-starter with confidence and a “hustle” attitude
- Proven ability to balance competitiveness with collaboration
About Appian :
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.