At Appian we are passionate about driving digital transformation by bringing solutions that provide speed, agility, and efficiency needed to compete and grow for our Customers. To this end we deliver outstanding products, solutions and services backed by an extraordinary company. Our Ecosystem Partners are critical to our success and in helping our Customers deliver on their strategic vision and in their transformation Journey. Are you passionate about working with Partners and inspired by the chance to leverage the Ecosystem to help solve our customers’ biggest challenges? You can make that kind of difference here. Join our team, where you can not only grow your career, but share the success of an industry pioneer.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Drive Software revenue growth and metrics by scaling and leveraging Ecosystem Partnerships and capabilities in key and emerging Industry Sectors
- Build and grow the pipeline of addressable opportunities through targeted programs with Ecosystem Partners to drive expansion in existing Clients and new Clients
- Collaborate with and provide support and assistance to the ANZ Sales Team in their sales engagement with our Partners
- Identify, recruit, enable and on-board the synergistic partners (Global and Local System Integrators, Consulting organisations, Resellers ) in ANZ to bring the best experience to our customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across in ANZ including Sales, Pre-Sales, Customer success, Support, Solution Engineering, Legal, and Marketing
- Work with our Partners and Marketing team to effectively build, plan, and execute on Marketing Budgets, Marketing Programs and Activity
- Develop and maintain key relationships with Client Partners and other Key Partner executives
- Assist Ecosystem Partners in building our joint value proposition and Go To Market solutions that address vertical and or horizontal sectors
- Manage, update, and report on key quantitative metrics
- You are passionate about Partners and have worked in both sales and Alliances roles previously
- You are self motivated and driven
- You are an energetic and creative professional, with a history of exceeding quotas and driving impactful business for your company
- You prefer a build vs. maintain environment, and thrive treading new ground
- You are skilled in working with large global integrators or consultancies to create and execute new GTM plans
- You have a working knowledge of intelligent automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas and orchestrating multi departmental solution sales
- You naturally build trusted and long-running relationships with a wide variety of organisational stakeholders
- You are honest, collaborative, confident and competitive
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of enterprise sales and/or Alliances experience
- Experience working in and/or with large system integrators or consultancies
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
About Us :
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.