The best salespeople achieve the most when they are selling outstanding products, solutions, and services backed by an extraordinary company. That’s what you get when you sell for Appian. We are passionate about driving digital transformation by bringing Appian solutions that provide speed, agility, and efficiency needed to compete and grow. Are you inspired by the chance to solve your customers’ biggest challenges? You can make that kind of difference here. Join our team, where you can not only grow your career, but share the success of an industry pioneer.
To be successful in this role, you will :
- Partner with Account Executives to achieve defined sales goals
- Lead efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources into the sales campaigns
- Assist in the production of RFPs and other proposals to clients
- Propose technical and creative business solutions in support of sales activities
- Design and deliver high quality technical Proof of Concepts for prospective customers
- Present technical and business aspects of proposed solutions to a C-Level audience
- Represent Appian’s product to customers and at field events such as conferences, summits, seminars, etc.
- Assist with the radiation strategy within the target accounts by building customer relationships
- Manage target accounts that may span multiple Account Executives
- Work with colleagues across the organisation to receive the support needed to accomplish the technical goals
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 2+ years as a successful Solutions Consultant/Pre-Sales Engineer OR 5+ years in a Professional Services/Consulting role that is client facing and involves sales scenarios - able to do custom POCs and demos
- Ability to strategically problem solve by thinking outside of the box
- Technical depth to respond to all functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Proven success conveying customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Familiarity with Business Process Management Platforms, Low Code Platforms, or Application Development Platforms is a plus
- Recent experience programming within a modern web or enterprise development systems
- Familiarity in production environments (application servers, web servers, databases)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer interaction, requirements analysis, presentations, and system design
- Willing to travel 25% to customer locations throughout the assigned region
About Appian :
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.