At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent- encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
Senior Manager, Alliances & Partners
The Partner team at Appian is a fast-paced, dynamic organization that plays an integral role in driving Appian's growth globally. We are looking for an experienced Manager/Senior Manager of Partners and Alliances to promote work within Appian's internal sales team and integrator partners to achieve aggressive growth and revenue goals. This individual will make a noticeable impact on Appian by managing relationships with strategic partners and industry niche alliances. They will NOT be responsible for re-seller or OEM relationships.
- Manage relationship with strategic service providers/systems integrators including PS organisations
- Drive business development opportunities for direct sales through Partner relationships
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of Appian delivery practices within Strategic partners
- Educate the Partner organizations on the benefit of Appian's software
- Identify and help enable partner solutions built on Appian
- Generate revenue producing opportunities for partner and Appian through meaningful relationships
- Foster ever closer working relationships between multiple levels of Appian staff with corresponding partner contacts
- Oversee and Manage relationships with smaller partner organizations as required, and if appropriate in the market space
- A minimum of 5 years previous partner/channel software sales experience or relevant experience in a services firm
- Sales experience with relevant large software, services or tech companies.
- Demonstrated success in working with service providers in business development and the construction of services "practices" around specific software products
- Working knowledge of business process automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas and orchestrating multi departmental solution sales
- Working knowledge of solution selling methodology and practice
- Excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills
- Confident, competitive, thorough, and tenacious attitude
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment
- Ability to travel within assigned region
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.