Here at Appian, we’re passionate about automation, speed, and efficiency; and the CIO department is a great place to apply these values! From Information Security, Business Technology, to Solution Engineering, joining Appian will provide you with the opportunity to lead technical strategy, execution and communication for all applications to support Appian employees, customers, and partners across the world. Join us, as we work collaboratively to grow Appian.
We’re looking for an experienced Gainsight Administrator to join our Business Systems Team within the Business Technology Organization. In this role, you would be engaging with multiple departments within Appian – with an emphasis on our Customer Success team – and be a subject-matter expert for Gainsight. Your primary activities would be maintaining and configuring our customer success systems to support corporate and departmental objectives.
Appian is headquartered in the McLean, Virginia area, and we are supportive of both Remote and Hybrid work environments.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Provide Gainsight expertise and guidance to the Customer Success Systems team, including experience with deploying and maintaining Gainsight instances (preferably, Gainsight NXT)
- Own the day-to-day support, monitoring, and management of Appian’s Gainsight instance and lead the deployment of Gainsight platform solutions
- Contribute how to best leverage Gainsight and its capabilities, help establish operational controls to deploying and maintaining Gainsight, and ensure that Appian maintains up-to-date on the latest recommended Gainsight features and best practices.
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- A unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and spearhead a highly visible effort.
- Immersing you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Our community is strong and growing! Appian affinity groups are a great place to start connecting with peers from all across the globe.
- A wide variety of growth and development opportunities such as: Appian product training, our in-house Appian MBA program for new managers, Appian University which is a full library of over 3,000 LinkedIn Learning and Udemy courses, Presentation Skills training, and tuition reimbursement for those seeking to further their education.
- Unlimited (flex) PTO, hybrid working arrangement, and flexible working hours.
- Bachelor’s Degree, B.S. in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 2+ years Gainsight experience
- 1+ years in customer success, Sales operation or in a similar customer facing role.
- 1+ years experience with database technologies including SQL skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, to understand business requests/requirements and translate them into Gainsight system perspectives and effective optimal use of applications.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to meet timelines, provide impeccable customer service in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and pick up new skills quickly
Nice to Haves:
- Gainsight NXT-specific experience and/or Gainsight NXT Administrator Certification is preferred
- Experience in Salesforce Administration and integrations is a plus
- Previous experience using and developing on a SaaS platform, preferably a low-code platform
- Experience with MySQL, MariaDB and BI a plus
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
#LI-JC1 #LI-REMOTE #LI-HYBRID