Here at Appian, we’re passionate about automation, speed, and efficiency; and the CIO department is a great place to apply these values! From Information Security, Business Technology, to Solution Engineering, joining Appian will provide you with the opportunity to lead technical strategy, execution and communication for all applications to support Appian employees, customers, and partners across the world. Join us, as we work collaboratively to grow Appian across the world.
Appian’s Information Security team is looking for an experienced Manager, Appian Government Cloud Program with knowledge of DoD Risk Management Frameworks. This role will strategically design and develop roadmaps to support Appian’s customers in accelerating their missions with confidence by managing and hosting cloud workloads. More about Appian Government Cloud can be found here .
Appian is headquartered in the McLean, Virginia area, and we are supportive of both Remote and Hybrid work environments.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Work alongside our teams to become the Subject Matter Expert in all aspects of our the Appian Government Cloud Program
- Improve Appian's Government Cloud value proposition year over year with additional features while maintaining provisional authorization with DoD
- Lead meeting with customers and prospects to develop and prioritize feature backlog
- Support Appian’s Sales team to build Proposals and Playbooks on Appian Government Cloud offering
- Ensure that customers are success to deliver against impact
- Improve operations YOY while partnering with Legal and Executive teams
- 8+ years in Project, Product, or Program Management experience (Agile preferred)
- Experience with go-live systems within the Federal Government (DoD, FedRamp, Authority to Operate, ATO)
- Governance, Compliance and Risk experience (FedRAMP preferred experience)
- PMP certification preferred
- Exposure to Cloud Technologies is preferred
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- We value innovation and investment in our people by providing opportunities for growth and leadership. Whether it’s through Engineering IndieTime (dedicated time to build whatever you want with whomever you want), or annual hackathons, we value activities that inspire others and get creative juices flowing.
- Appian has a large engineering team where you are made to feel autonomous by our engineering business group model. Working within an agile team allows our engineers and leaders to have a sense of community and accomplishment.
- We’ll immerse you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Our community is strong and growing! Our affinity groups are a great place to start connecting with peers from all across the globe.
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.