Here at Appian, we’re passionate about automation, speed, and efficiency; and the CIO department is a great place to apply these values! From Information Security, Business Technology, to Solution Engineering, joining Appian will provide you with the opportunity to lead technical strategy, execution and communication for all applications to support Appian employees, customers, and partners across the world. Join us, as we work collaboratively to grow Appian across the world.
Appian’s Solution Engineering team is growing! This role demands someone with comfort in both technical work and customer service. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about learning and thrives at creating and executing business processes that enhance customer experience. As a Business Process Analyst, you love figuring out “how things work ,” and identifying business processes to build great customer experiences.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Manage delivery of software and the onboarding experience for new Appian customers and partners.
- Configure application sites for new Appian Cloud customers based on provisioning parameters in their contracts.
- Assist customers and partners with basic inquiries, troubleshooting, and configuration changes.
- Manage incoming support requests directly or route them to appropriate teams.
- Perform maintenance on Appian Cloud sites
- Coordinate with Appian’s management team and customers to schedule maintenance activities on customers’ Appian Cloud instances.
- Manage scheduling operations for customer upgrades and on-call rotations.
- Work an adjusted schedule, possibly until midnight or later, on the last day of each quarter (4x per year) to support delivery of software.
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- Days filled with unique and exciting challenges—everyday is different!
- Advancement opportunities across the organization to help you meet your career goals
- Appian product training, plus additional training programs to help you develop the skills required to be successful in your role
- Our team is rapidly growing, and with growth comes opportunity!
- Unlimited (flex) PTO, hybrid working arrangement, and flexible working hours.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical or analytical field, or professional experience within a similar capacity. Experience working within the Cloud technology domain is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus.
- Fast learner who can work independently and as part of a larger group. Experience working in a Linux environment is a plus
- High level of attention to detail, strong organization skills and technical aptitude.
- Multi-tasker who’s able to effectively juggle and prioritize work across a wide variety of tasks.
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.