Are you looking to combine your passion for technology with your penchant for strategic problem solving? Appian Customer Success is obsessed with great customer outcomes. We deliver mission-critical business impact fast, and are directly responsible for partnering with our customers to bring their best ideas to life. Joining the Customer Success team will provide you with the support and growth you need to strengthen and evolve your skills within the consulting field.
As an Appian Associate Consultant, you’ll build and deploy web-based applications on the Appian platform to support our customers’ business strategies. From implementing the first business process management application to scaling up the program across the enterprise, you will bring our low-code platform to life.
To be successful in this role, you need :
- To Leverage experience in a range of critical process improvement disciplines, including business process management, knowledge management, personalisation, business intelligence, and application integration
- The skill set and experience to construct, implement, and deploy process-centric business process management solutions based on Appian software
- To analyse a client’s business strategy, their business processes, and develop technical solutions to support their business strategy
- Design thinking for prototypes and model business processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Solid foundation of, or love for, technology
- Preferred experience with relational databases (Oracle, SQL server, etc.) and cloud technologies
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include :
- We’ll immerse you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one.
- Our community and strong and growing! Our affinity groups are a great place to start connecting with peers from all across the globe.
- A wide variety of growth and development opportunities such as: our in-house Appian MBA program for new managers, Appian University which is a full library of over 3,000 LinkedIn Learning and Udemy courses, Presentation Skills training, and tuition reimbursement for those seeking to further their education.
Basic Qualifications :
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Math, or equivalent background
About Us :
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.