Here at Appian, we’re passionate about automation, speed, and efficiency, and the CIO department is a great place to apply these values! From Information Security and Business Technology to Solution Engineering, joining Appian will provide you with the opportunity to lead technical strategy, execution and communication for all applications to support Appian employees, customers, and partners across the world. Join us, as we work collaboratively to grow Appian across the world.
Appian’s Solution Engineering team is growing! This role demands someone with comfort in both technical work and customer service. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about learning and thrives at creating and executing business processes that enhance customer experience. As a Junior Analyst, you love figuring out “how things work” and identifying business processes to build great customer experiences.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- To manage onboarding and software delivery for new Appian customers and partners
- To provision and manage Appian Cloud environments
- To process incoming support requests and assist with basic inquiries and troubleshooting
- To manage scheduling activities for multiple operational functions across the department
In this role you will:
- Be a part of an industry leading low-code software company
- Kickstart your career in the low-code software space within a function that is focused on supporting an enterprise platform
- Collaborate with multiple departments and learn the business-side of software
- Enjoy a flexible working environment
- Work within a dynamic and high impact team
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- We’ll immerse you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Our community is strong and growing! Our affinity groups are a great place to start connecting with peers from all across the globe.
- Appian offers a wide variety of growth and development opportunities such as: our in-house Appian MBA program for new managers, Appian University which is a full library of over 3,000 LinkedIn Learning and Udemy courses, Presentation Skills training, and tuition reimbursement for those seeking to further their education.
- Recent graduate, preferably from a technical or analytical field. Experience working with cloud technology is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A fast learner who is capable of mastering critical business processes to contribute to our core operations
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and technical aptitude
- A great attitude and a team player
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.