“Getting it Done Right, Fast, and Without Compromise.”
This is what our clients say about us, because it’s how we run our business. Gone are the days of silos, winging it on your own and leaving remote employees feeling disconnected and under-appreciated. The leadership team at Appian is committed to ensuring we all succeed. We build our momentum with healthy competition, learn with gameplay, and sell with commitment, confidence and strength of position in the market.
As a Partner Solutions Consultant, you will actively be working to engage with partners in their efforts to sell Appian to various organisations. The key responsibilities here would be to work with partners in enabling them on Appian technology and value, evangelise on our new capabilities and engage in PoCs with partners for successful selling. Using technical creativity and business acumen, you will illustrate the value that the Appian platform can provide. You must be able to engage and articulate product positioning to both business and technical users in competitive scenarios. You will also rapidly identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
About the Role :
- Collaborate with Partner Directors to evangelise the Appian Platform to our partner ecosystem
- Assist in the production of RFPs and other proposals to partners
- Propose technical and creative business solutions in support of sales activities
- Design and deliver high-quality technical Proof of Concepts for partners and prospective customers
- Present technical and business aspects of Appian to a C-Level audience
- Represent Appian’s product to prospects at field events such as conferences, summits, seminars, etc
- Assist with the radiation strategy within the partner ecosystem by building relationships
- Work with colleagues across the organisation to receive the support needed to accomplish the technical goals
About You :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science
- 5+ years as a successful Pre-Sales Engineer OR 5+ years in a Professional Services/Consulting role that is client facing and involves sales scenarios
- Must be fluent in English (multi-linguistic skill is a plus)
- Self starter with a keen interest in learning and sharing
- Able to thrive in a unique culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily and creative input is necessary to solve business problems
- Technical depth to respond to all functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Proven success conveying customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Familiarity with Business Process Management, Case Management, or Low Code Development products is a plus
- Experience in production environments (application servers, web servers, databases)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer interaction, requirements analysis, presentations, and system design
- Willing to travel to partner and customer locations throughout the assigned regions
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.