Partner Solutions Consultant
Appian provides a software development platform that combines intelligent automation and enterprise low-code development to rapidly deliver powerful business applications. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk and compliance.
As a Partner Solutions Consultant, you will educate Appian partners on the value of our platform in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate. You must be able to engage and articulate product positioning to both business and technical users, and will play a critical role in partner enablement.
- Collaborate with Partner Directors to evangelize the Appian Platform to our partner ecosystem
- Assist in the production of RFPs and other proposals to partners
- Propose technical and creative business solutions in support of sales activities
- Design and deliver high-quality technical Proof of Concepts for partners and prospective customers
- Present technical and business aspects of Appian to a C-Level audience
- Represent Appian’s product to prospects at field events such as conferences, summits, seminars, etc
- Assist with the radiation strategy within the partner ecosystem by building relationships
- Work with colleagues across the organization to receive the support needed to accomplish the technical goals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science
- Successful Pre-Sales Engineer OR Professional Services/Consulting role that is client facing and involves sales scenarios.
- Must be fluent in English and one other European Language.
- Able to thrive in a unique culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily and creative input is necessary to solve business problems
- Technical depth to respond to all functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Proven success conveying customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Familiarity with Business Process Management, Case Management, or Low Code Development products is a plus
- Experience in production environments (application servers, web servers, databases)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer interaction, requirements analysis, presentations, and system design
- Willing to travel to partner and customer locations throughout the assigned regions.