Field Marketing Manager, France
Working within Appian’s marketing team and reporting to the Director of Field Marketing for Southern Europe, the Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping execute Appian’s overall strategy by planning, organizing, and managing field marketing programs to grow and advance pipeline. The role will also be responsible for operational, implementation and post-event activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Regional Vice President to identify and implement lead generation activities in France.
- Develop and execute marketing plans to support lead generation activities.
- Conduct research and develop feasibility studies to identify new campaign activity opportunities for Appian.
- Work closely with Appian’s PR agency to increase brand and awareness of Appian within France.
- Collaborate with the local Channel Director and the EMEA Channel Marketing team to drive joint Partner Marketing activities
- Prepare and present ROI reports on program success.
- Determine fiscal requirements based on the marketing plans, then track and manage budgets accordingly.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to define event goals, objectives and specific implementation plans that promote Appian’s brand.
- Source venues, recommend and engage catering, acquire supporting technology, and coordinate development of materials to execute a successful quality event.
- Manage and execute Customer programs.
- Coordinate and carry out campaign activity deliverables on schedule, and within budget.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a Field Marketing Role within an Enterprise Software environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven success working collaboratively with Sales
- Ability to think critically and creatively while multi-tasking and meeting strict deadlines
- Experienced in crafting results-driven marketing programs
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, and results-oriented environment
- Flexible, organized, and detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- French native speaker, highly proficient in spoken and written English; a third European language knowledge (Italian, Spanish) will be considered as a plus