Senior Partner Sales & Pre-Sales Enablement Manager
The best sales organizations achieve the most when they are selling outstanding products, solutions, and services backed by an extraordinary company. That’s what you get when you’re part of selling for Appian. We are passionate about driving digital transformation by bringing Appian solutions that provide speed, agility, and efficiency needed to compete and grow. Are you inspired by the chance to solve your customers’ biggest challenges? You can make that kind of difference here. Join our team, where you can not only grow your career, but share the success of an industry pioneer.
What you’ll be doing:
Work with Appian’s Sales Enablement team to tailor existing Appian content for Appian partners’ sales, pre-sales staff, and Appian Center of Excellence (CoE) staff to understand Appian’s value proposition, market position and competitive advantages to effectively grow their business and drive sales and project success. In this role you will assist partners of all types to understand and navigate the enablement offerings available for each persona - sale, pre-sales, developer and delivery leads. This role will also act as the Voice of the Partner internally at Appian to ensure that partners are integrated into Appian’s GTM sales activities.
- Team with Appian direct sales enablement organization to develop and manage a best-in-class global sales training program for Appian partners. Define and provide a guided sales enablement journey so partners can quickly identify, qualify and drive new software license sales.
- Build out and lead overall partner sales enablement program and quarterly calendar, which includes planning, creating, and coordinating training sessions on sales fundamentals, buyer knowledge, and product knowledge; delivered in on-demand, online, and in-person formats. Solicit feedback from regional partner teams on target audience, schedule and content needs.
- Ensure sales enablement content is continually updated and refreshed across all delivery channels and assist with creating new content as required, including playbooks, call scripts, training materials, recorded training sessions, automation, certifications, etc.
- Drive utilization of partner sales enablement offerings for Appian partners to support and accelerate partner-led and influenced sales.
- Work with Appian’s head of competitive intelligence to capture and share partner insights on competitive landscape
- Work with Partner Managers to help them understand and drive utilization of Appian Sales training content, tools and resources and sales methodologies to support their partner-led sales pursuits.
- Document partners’ win summaries, best practices and teaming success stories to share internally with Appian’s direct sales organization to help facilitate sales engagement with Appian’s partners.
- Track and manage the number of enabled Appian partner sales resources, identify key success metrics, measure results of sales enablement / impact on partner sales performance
- Develop a feedback mechanism for partners to drive continuous improvement
- Willingness to travel up to 30% domestically & internationally when necessary
Excelling. Backed by a track record of success, including: 7-10+ years sales / sales training experience and working with partners
An Effective Presenter. Experienced delivering in-person presentations to multiple audiences
Self-Motivated. Possess a hungry, high energy, “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality
Collaborative. A team player and trusted advisor to both internal Appian stakeholders and Appian’s business partners
An Influencer. Representing Appian’s brand to your network and keeping an eye out for top talent to build our growing teams
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.