The Appian Employer Brand team is passionate about everything involved in highlighting our brand and positioning us within the market as an employer of choice. This includes ensuring we have a cohesive message that spans from the first interaction with us, to all the various touch points across the Appian journey. We are responsible for the development and management of our Employee Value Proposition (EVP), the marketing of our employment brand to external job seekers and internal employees, along with equipping employees with resources and tools they need to be successful brand champions. We love to create, and have a blast while doing it.
As Appian’s Manager, Global Employer Brand, you will lead a team of Recruitment Marketers and Content Producers focused on defining and positioning who we are. You will accelerate the Appian brand through the market to reach job seekers, prospects, and clients across the world, while maintaining consistent alignment between Employer Brand and the rest of the business.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Experience leading and developing a full lifecycle Employer Brand strategy
- Drive to successfully coach and mentor a team that works with multiple functions of the business
- Experience with paid and organic recruitment marketing campaigns, including: social media, paid social advertising, and email nurture campaigns
- The ability to effectively articulate data that supports Recruitment Marketing and EB activities to senior leadership, demonstrating practical results while working towards continuous improvement
- Creativity and curiosity to explore various branding efforts to get us to that next level, including: DEI, campaigns, advertising, tools, articles, ect
- Excellent copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Bambu, or other talent-related software; preferred
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
The Employer Brand team is a small, but mighty pod of 3, and growing! We sit within the Talent Acquisition team at Appian and have very close relationships with the People team, along with all the areas of the business. We have a lot of fun, and deeply enjoy what we do
We’ll immerse you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Our community is strong and growing! Our affinity groups are a great place to start connecting with peers from all across the globe.
Appian offers a wide variety of growth and development opportunities such as: our in-house Appian MBA program for new managers, Appian University which is a full library of over 3,000 LinkedIn Learning and Udemy courses, Presentation Skills training, and tuition reimbursement for those seeking to further their education.
3-5 years of experience in an Employer Brand or Recruitment Marketing related role
1+ years experience leading and developing a team
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.