Here at Appian, we’re passionate about technology. We love making it, and we love using it. Joining Appian Engineering will provide you with the opportunity to learn in an environment that values cross-functional collaboration and is committed to personal and professional growth. We want to revolutionize the way people work, and in doing so, we develop the Appian platform to be simple so our customers can thrive.
The Appian Solution Engineering team provides technical expertise to our customers around the globe, touching every layer of the Appian platform. From data analysis to creative problem solving, our Solution Engineers tackle the most challenging technical problems encountered by Appian customers and partners.
We are looking for a Premier Solution Engineer with superb customer management skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across departments. The Premier Solution Engineer will work as a member of the overall account success team, focusing on the platform support experience for their assigned customers.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Fluent Spanish & English language skills
- Experience in a software customer service role. Exceptional communication, customer service and presentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent problem solving skills and talent for identifying creative solutions
- Basic knowledge of IaaS (egs.: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Compute Engine, Microsoft Azure)
- Basic knowledge of Web and Application Servers (egs.: Tomcat Apache, IIS)
- Knowledge of RDBMS platforms (egs.: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MariaDB)
- Network troubleshooting (TCP/IP, Wireshark, VPN)
- Systems administration (e.g. Linux, Windows)
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- We’ll immerse you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Our community and strong and growing! Our affinity groups are a great place to start connecting with peers from all across the globe.
- Appian offers a wide variety of growth and development opportunities such as: our in-house Appian MBA program for new managers, Appian University which is a full library of over 3,000 LinkedIn Learning and Udemy courses, Presentation Skills training, and tuition reimbursement for those seeking to further their education.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or similar work experience