Here at Appian, we’re passionate about technology. We love making it, and we love using it. Joining Appian Customer Success will provide you with the opportunity to learn in an environment that values cross-functional collaboration and is committed to personal and professional growth. We want to revolutionise the way people work, and in doing so, we develop the Appian platform to be simple so our customers can thrive.
You will be responsible for cultivating our cutting edge training program to address Appian’s growing customer and partner communities. This role is a part of our Customer Success Delivery organization. As an intermediary for students and Appian employees, you will collaborate with teams throughout the organization and across the globe. As the only full time instructor in the Asia Pacific region, you will influence Appian’s growth and success in this region.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Become a subject matter expert in Appian software and associated products with in-depth knowledge of deployment best practices
- Deliver advanced level instructor-led training to customers and partners as required within India as well as, on occasion, in other timezones.
- Provide coaching and mentoring as part of our education services offerings to senior level developers employed by Appian partners.
- Concisely convey technical content across a broad range of user profiles
- Manage a cohort of adult learners to ensure a strong learner experience
- Deliver training effectively in English
- Partner with the curriculum development team to develop and maintain our portfolio of technical classes
- Ensure proper and effective use of time and other resources to meet training department goals and needs
- Collaborate on tasks with the broader team and promote relationships among team members
- Communicate well within the team and demonstrate good rapport with other team members; keep the team apprised of new information and activities
- Contribute creative ideas for change and improvement in content and delivery
- Operate independently to manage all aspects of training and development
- Work effectively on a global team
- A minimum of a BS/BA degree or equivalent experience is required
- 8+ years of experience developing and delivering technical training
- Experience in Process Automation, BPM, RPA, Low Code platforms is preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication (Written and Oral) and presentation skills
- Strong English language skills
- Prior software or business training or consulting experience is strongly preferred
- Technical software experience strongly preferred
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%, including internationally, on short notice
About Appian :
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.