Here at Appian, our core values of Respect, Work to Impact, Ambition, and Constructive Dissent & Resolution define who we are. In short, this means we constantly seek to understand the best for our customers, we go beyond completion in our work, we strive for excellence with intensity, and we embrace candid communication. These values guide our actions and shape our culture every day. When you join Appian, you'll be part of a passionate team that's dedicated to accomplishing hard things.
Are you looking to combine your passion for technology with your penchant for strategic problem solving? Appian Customer success is obsessed with great customer outcomes. We deliver mission-critical business impact fast, and are directly responsible for partnering with our customers to bring their best ideas to life. Joining the Customer Success team will provide you with the support and growth you need to strengthen and evolve your skills within the consulting field.
This role demands someone with comfort in both business and finance and an interest in translating between the two. We are looking for someone who is analytical and has an extremely high level of attention to detail. There is a huge opportunity to make a significant impact on the business. If you like to look at things from different angles and come up with great solutions, this is the role for you!
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Great communication skills and ability to provide valuable insights to support business stakeholders across multiple areas of the organization.
- A passion for large data sets; bringing insights from data and presenting them in a compelling way.
- Contribute to the design and documentation of processes and tools aimed to improve the customer success practice.
- Develop and deliver presentations for senior executives and communicate findings in a clear, concise, and influential manner.
- Assist with internal and external communications such as emails, press or investor conferences, events, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce, Tableau, and Google Sheets. Comfortable creating and manipulating large data sets with Pivot tables, complex formulas, and functions.
- 2+ years experience
- Managing special projects and initiatives of medium to high complexity; gathering requirements, aligning stakeholders, creating and managing the schedule, providing progress reports, and driving to completion.
- Proficiency with Tableau; with the ability to track and evaluate data to provide insights back to the business.
- Have strong communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Have relentless curiosity and possess a passion for creating innovative analysis to identify opportunities.
- Challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions.
- Are a fast learner who can work independently with little direction.
- Are a people person who develops trust and respect from team members, both internal and external stakeholders.
- Embrace change and are excited about being part of a high growth organization.
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- Growth: Continuous learning opportunities are a key focus for our department. Whether it is companywide weekly knowledge shares, biweekly continuing education sessions led by fellow CS members, guild participation , or free online trainings, there is always somewhere to turn for technical and professional growth.
- Career: CS career planning concentrates on three main tracks - technical, focus, and business and it’s up to you to decide where your passions lie. Each employee will be matched with an advisor who will be your go to resource for all career questions and guidance. They can help with anything from questions about promotions to which track is right for you.
- Culture: Appian’s customer success group is quickly expanding but the culture continues to make the department feel like a small community. Monthly social events are planned virtually and in the DC area by our Center of Funcellence while our First Year Experience (FYE) group concentrates on creating a smooth transition for all new employees entering the working force for the first time.
Appian is a software company that automates business processes. The Appian AI-Powered Process Platform includes everything you need to design, automate, and optimize even the most complex processes, from start to finish. The world's most innovative organizations trust Appian to improve their workflows, unify data, and optimize operations—resulting in better growth and superior customer experiences. For more information, visit appian.com . [Nasdaq: APPN]
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.