Here at Appian, our core values of Respect, Work to Impact, Ambition, and Constructive Dissent & Resolution define who we are. In short, this means we constantly seek to understand the best for our customers, we go beyond completion in our work, we strive for excellence with intensity, and we embrace candid communication. These values guide our actions and shape our culture every day. When you join Appian, you'll be part of a passionate team that's dedicated to accomplishing hard things.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive (Public Sector) You will be in charge of driving major accounts, establishing relationships and provide direct touch across all levels of the end customer whilst also engaging with the top SIs.
Your ability to penetrate new customers and organizations within your assigned accounts is essential to your being successful in this role.
Cross-functional teams from Appian Marketing, Business Development, Customer Success and Solution Consulting functions provide support and tools for you to use to attain and exceed sales performance goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Use company-wide success and use cases as a blueprint and add own ideas and vertical knowledge
- Resolve if the customer has a valid business need for Appian platform and Customer success services
- Discuss business drivers and value with relevant decision makers also on C-Level
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with existing accounts across all hierarchies; follow-up to ensure all their post-sales needs are being met
- Recommend marketing strategies
- Provide status information including forecast/pipeline information
- Identify Appian customer references that can be utilized when reference selling
What we need to see:
- Experience in influencing digital transformation, Customer services, customer experience initiatives at Cx0 level and consulting partners - ideally within the French Public Sector
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, business and negotiation skills. Ability and confidence to work with C Level customers
- Ability to travel within the assigned region, working closely with Managers, and SI partners. Occasional travel outside of region required
- A strong understanding of the sales process
- Strong drive on sales opportunities and excellence in forecasting
- High energy with the capability to multitask in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization
- Entrepreneurial spirit, embracing the "impact" culture
- Autonomy and curiosity
- A detailed understanding of go-to-market strategies including account segmentation, products, marketing strategies, etc
- Fluent in both English & French languages
Tools and Resource
- Training and Development: During onboarding, we focus on equipping new hires with the skills and knowledge for success through department-specific training. Continuous learning is a central focus at Appian, with dedicated mentorship and the First-Friend program being widely utilized resources for new hires.
- Growth Opportunities: Appian provides a diverse array of growth and development opportunities, including our leadership program tailored for new and aspiring managers, a comprehensive library of specialized department training through Appian University, skills based training, and tuition reimbursement for those aiming to advance their education. This commitment ensures that employees have access to a holistic range of development opportunities.
- Community: We’ll immerse you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Appian fosters inclusivity through our 8 employee-led affinity groups . These groups help employees build stronger internal and external networks by planning social, educational, and outreach activities to connect with Appianites and larger initiatives throughout the company.
Appian is a software company that automates business processes. The Appian AI-Powered Process Platform includes everything you need to design, automate, and optimize even the most complex processes, from start to finish. The world's most innovative organizations trust Appian to improve their workflows, unify data, and optimize operations—resulting in better growth and superior customer experiences. For more information, visit appian.com . [Nasdaq: APPN]
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination . Appian provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees in accordance with all applicable laws .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.