Here at Appian, our core values of Respect, Work to Impact, Ambition, and Constructive Dissent & Resolution define who we are. In short, this means we constantly seek to understand the best for our customers, we go beyond completion in our work, we strive for excellence with intensity, and we embrace candid communication. These values guide our actions and shape our culture every day. When you join Appian, you'll be part of a passionate team that's dedicated to accomplishing hard things.
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate and transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
Getting it Done Right, Fast, and Without Compromise
This is what our clients say about us, because it’s how we run our business. Gone are the days of siloes, winging it on your own and leaving remote employees feeling disconnected and under-appreciated. The leadership team at Appian is committed to ensuring we all succeed. We build our momentum with healthy competition, learn with gameplay, and sell with commitment, confidence and strength of position in the market.
What you’ll be doing ...
- Directly managing a team of Sales Development Representatives and partnering closely with outside sales management
- Consistently delivering against targets – commitment to the numbers and to deadlines
- Coaching the team; very involved in prospecting, account strategy, and messaging
- Hiring, training, and retaining the right team to match our growth
- Providing timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions
Are you …
- Experienced? Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of software sales experience in Inside Sales or Business Development Management
- Excelling? Proven track record of meeting and exceeding activity metrics within a numbers-driven and performance-based environment, and the ability to determine optimal pipeline development activities
- Organized? Strong organization and time-management skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
- Self-Motivated? Driven self-starter with high initiative and confidence
- A Leader? Skilled in leading discussions and meetings, and a master balancing competitiveness and collaboration
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
Tools and Resource
- Training and Development: During onboarding, we focus on equipping new hires with the skills and knowledge for success through department-specific training. Continuous learning is a central focus at Appian, with dedicated mentorship and the First-Friend program being widely utilized resources for new hires.
- Growth Opportunities: Appian provides a diverse array of growth and development opportunities, including our leadership program tailored for new and aspiring managers, a comprehensive library of specialized department training through Appian University, skills based training, and tuition reimbursement for those aiming to advance their education. This commitment ensures that employees have access to a holistic range of development opportunities.
- Community: We’ll immerse you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Appian fosters inclusivity through our 8 employee-led affinity groups . These groups help employees build stronger internal and external networks by planning social, educational, and outreach activities to connect with Appianites and larger initiatives throughout the company.
Appian is a software company that automates business processes. The Appian AI-Powered Process Platform includes everything you need to design, automate, and optimize even the most complex processes, from start to finish. The world's most innovative organizations trust Appian to improve their workflows, unify data, and optimize operations—resulting in better growth and superior customer experiences. For more information, visit appian.com . [Nasdaq: APPN]
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination . Appian provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees in accordance with all applicable laws .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.