Here at Appian, our core values of Respect, Work to Impact, Ambition, and Constructive Dissent & Resolution define who we are. In short, this means we constantly seek to understand the best for our customers, we go beyond completion in our work, we strive for excellence with intensity, and we embrace candid communication. These values guide our actions and shape our culture every day. When you join Appian, you'll be part of a passionate team that's dedicated to accomplishing hard things.
The best sales organizations achieve the most when they are selling outstanding products, solutions, and services backed by an extraordinary company. That’s what you get when you’re part of selling for Appian. We are passionate about driving digital transformation by bringing Appian solutions that provide speed, agility, and efficiency needed to compete and grow. Are you inspired by the chance to solve your customers’ biggest challenges? You can make that kind of difference here. Join our team, where you can not only grow your career, but share the success of an industry pioneer.
This role will work in alignment with Appian's Italian Sales leadership to develop a market partner GTM strategy for driving incremental revenue and excellence in implementations according to our partner programs . This role will target, recruit and manage key partnerships with local integrators, as well as select large integrators who focus on key sectors in the Italian region .
To be successful in this role, you need:
- To enjoy building vs. maintaining and thrive on achieving superior results
- You have a confident, competitive, thorough, and tenacious attitude
- Have worked as a Partner Manager and have experience in the Italian market previously and are looking for your next organization to leave your mark
- Build Trusted advisor relationships with the partner through a deep understanding of the partner's local strategy and business imperatives.
- To be skilled in partnering with service providers to construct compelling "practices" around specific software products
- Have a working knowledge of business process automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas and orchestrating multi-departmental solution sales
- You are experienced as successful Partner Manager, selling to CxO and decision-maker levels
- Define the Italian partner GTM strategy executing and joint business plans per partner which include marketing, pipeline development, educations and certification programs
- Work and collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Solution Consultants teams to generate incremental revenue to achieve your ACV quota
- Share expert knowledge of Appian’s strategy, partner model, partner programs, value proposition, sales goals, solutions, driving alignment between partner and Appian .
- Manage and review Appian partner programs and certifications requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience, 5 + years in Partner Management in the technology industry.
- Experience managing either within a software, distributor or system integrator company
- Fluent in both English & Italian
Tools and Resource
- Training and Development: During onboarding, we focus on equipping new hires with the skills and knowledge for success through department-specific training. Continuous learning is a central focus at Appian, with dedicated mentorship and the First-Friend program being widely utilized resources for new hires.
- Growth Opportunities: Appian provides a diverse array of growth and development opportunities, including our leadership program tailored for new and aspiring managers, a comprehensive library of specialized department training through Appian University, skills based training, and tuition reimbursement for those aiming to advance their education. This commitment ensures that employees have access to a holistic range of development opportunities.
- Community: We’ll immerse you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Appian fosters inclusivity through our 8 employee-led affinity groups . These groups help employees build stronger internal and external networks by planning social, educational, and outreach activities to connect with Appianites and larger initiatives throughout the company.
Appian is a software company that automates business processes. The Appian AI-Powered Process Platform includes everything you need to design, automate, and optimize even the most complex processes, from start to finish. The world's most innovative organizations trust Appian to improve their workflows, unify data, and optimize operations—resulting in better growth and superior customer experiences. For more information, visit appian.com . [Nasdaq: APPN]
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination . Appian provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees in accordance with all applicable laws .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.