At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent- encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
Appian is looking for a Community Analyst to provide support to our rapidly growing global Appian user community and deliver analysis on usage and growth trends. If you are analytical, excellent at problem-solving and passionate about using data to drive decisions then this role is for you.
- Respond to issues and questions reported by Appian community users across various sites
- Conduct root cause analysis of issues, analyze question and issue trends and formulate permanent solutions by working closely with cross-functional team members
- Deliver reports and create self-service dashboards from various sources and systems
- Own the analysis of Appian Community and Appian AppMarket data to identify trends and usage patterns
- Help measure the effectiveness and impact of initiatives and programs
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and other teams to define data and reporting requirements
- Help execute on high priority projects to deliver improved experiences for Appian community users
- Assist in conducting market research on industry trends for online communities and B2B marketplaces
- 1-2+ years of experience preferably in an enterprise software organization
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis and reporting using Excel, SQL and other languages or tools
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on complex analysis and projects from initiation to delivery
- Possession of effective data presentation skills to present reports and findings in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent problem-solving, organization and attention to detail skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or a related field
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.