At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent- encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
Appian is looking for a Community Manager who can support our rapidly growing global Appian user community and help drive engagement. If you are knowledgeable about digital user experiences and are passionate about fostering community engagement, then this role is for you.
- Create the community content strategy and work closely with stakeholders to ensure alignment with new content types and initiatives
- Collaborate with various teams in Marketing, Partners, Customer Success and Engineering to curate content that is relevant to the community
- Moderate and engage with the global online community to foster conversations, provide support when needed and handle escalations appropriately
- Lead initiatives and efforts to drive community engagement and participation
- Own and manage the program for Appian Community top contributors and foster relationships with those individuals
- Contribute to the overall Appian Community strategy with feedback from community users and bring forward suggestions and new ideas
- Learn, understand and use the Appian Low-code Platform
- 2-4+ years of experience in online community management or community engagement for a software technology company
- Prior experience in digital content management and content development
- Demonstrated experience in working with cross-functional teams to plan and execute on activities and projects
- Ability to learn new technologies and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in web design and web development is a plus
- Excellent organization and attention to detail skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.