At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent- encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
Appian is looking for a Community Support Specialist to provide support to our rapidly growing developer community and foster collaboration and engagement. If you are analytical, excellent at problem-solving, detail-oriented and passionate about providing a great user experience for a growing, global developer community, then this role is for you!
- Respond to issues and questions reported by Appian Community users across various sites and systems
- Conduct root cause analysis of issues, analyze question and issue trends and propose permanent solutions by working closely with cross-functional team members
- Moderate and foster collaboration in Community Discussion forums to ensure users find answers to questions
- Propose new and improved Community functionality based on user outreach and engagement
- Provide feedback to the Community Experience team and participate in usability testing for new features
- Maintain documentation as part of issue resolution and look for ways to achieve operational efficiency
- B.S. degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math, or otherwise demonstrated aptitude for technology
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service through effective communication
- Someone who thrives on dynamic and cross-functional teams
- Enthusiastic about delivering a memorable, useful, and high-impact user experience
- Passionate about technology and you enjoy continuously learning
- A great communicator comfortable presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues, resolve problems, and meet deadlines
- Possession of effective presentation skills to present reports and findings in a clear and concise manner to all levels of the organization
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.