At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent- encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
Appian is the leader in low-code automation. The Content Operations Manager will be responsible for managing and ensuring quality control over the flow of creative work from content creators (product marketing, customer marketing, etc.) through design and into the hands of demand generation and other promotional functions.
- Manage sourcing and scheduling of all creative requests; this often requires managing and shifting priorities to enable agile response to urgent requests
- Maintain workload across creative team to ensure a healthy balance and that each individual has the opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Assist each individual team member in the management of their respective workflows of project load
- Collaborate with creative director(s) on design and campaign strategies
- Assist in development and editing of content for ads, web, and collateral—and work with designers on thematic strategy of campaigns—ongoing/as needed
- Work with ABA on execution, of Wrike integration initiatives with Appian Home on an ongoing/as needed basis
- Develop dynamic reports in Wrike to show workflows across teams, projects, campaigns, and/or tasks, increasing visibility across our organization
- Managing our Wrike project management system to include continuous product training--understand feature and functionality updates and enhancements in order to implement efficiencies and streamline processes
- Manage ongoing internal Wrike training to include new employee onboarding as well as continued product education around new features and functionalities
- Work with team directors to identify areas for improvement across the team to include Wrike processes, team utilization, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, or business
- 5+ years related experience
- Attention to detail; strong project management skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.