At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent- encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
We are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to own the marketing strategies and programs that focus on celebrating customers through engagement, advocacy, and content. Working closely with the field and industry marketing teams, you will amplify customer success broadly, as well as build and drive engagement with our loyal customers.
- Regionally manage peer review sites like G2, TrustRadius and others, ensuring that we keep our leadership ranking, continually receive new reviews, and use the platforms to source new content.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of our customer use cases and their business impact; serve as a resource for peers across the organization
- Identify, engage, recruit, and manage strategic account list of customer advocates
- Collaborate with account management and customer success teams on nominating customers as references, adding value to their customer engagements, and building out customer journeys across multiple advocacy opportunities
- Interview customer advocates from business leaders to technical developers and manage + create customer content, production and promotion process
- Measure the effectiveness of customer story assets and adjust strategy as required
- Secure customer speakers for marquee events
- Own and manage the Customer Appreciation Program tracking reference activities and fulfilling customer rewards
- Support ABM strategies through champion enablement, strong customer relationships, and customer events, working in close collaboration with the field marketing team
- Manage and track customer marketing rights and customer reference activity.
- Contribute to the overall marketing campaign strategy, across various channels and milestones, with creative content and customer proof points.
- 3-5+ years of experience in B2B customer marketing and managing peer review sites , ideally with a high-tech or SaaS provider.
- Proven success as a communicator, writer, and content creator.
- Experience building customer relationships and capturing their success stories in video and written format.
- Proven ability to drive results in a fast-moving team in a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent written communication and storytelling skills; strong facilitation and presenting skills.
- Time management and prioritization skills are essential to be successful in this role, as demands and projects will take you in different directions each week.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to multitask, prioritize and work with all levels and departments within an organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.